Assisted Living in Boise, Idaho
Trusted caregivers trained to deliver skilled support and eager to extend friendship. Our professional care team works with residents and their families to design a detailed plan of daily assistance and care. Tailored to meet individual wants and needs based on personal preferences and health concerns, our team works with each resident to maintain the optimal level of independence and enriched living. Plus, if you or your loved one moves in now, there’s the opportunity to take advantage of locked monthly service fee pricing for up to 2 years!
Assisted Living at The Terraces of Boise includes:
- Spacious loft style, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Full baths and spacious kitchens, including granite countertops and modern appliances
- Well-appointed common areas, including dining room, library, lounge areas and media room
- 24-hour on-site licensed nurse
- All utilities paid, including satellite television, except phone
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Resident assistance provided 24 hours a day by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Scenic rooftop garden terrace
- Active family involvement in service planning
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Electronic medical records
- Fully equipped physical therapy gyms
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Culture of unparalleled hospitality and resident service
- Dedicated, full-time lifestyle staff
- Social and life enrichment activities
- Housekeeping and flat linen services
- Scheduled transportation available
- Access to all community amenities, programs and services
Browse our floor plans:
Assisted Living Frequently Asked Questions
Assisted living provides a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings and professional expertise. Residents are assured ongoing wellness evaluations and levels of care that address their specific needs. Licensed, compassionate staff assists with daily tasks as needed, and the many amenities available in assisted living help these residents more easily enjoy what matters most to them.
Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — assisted living can be the answer. Trained professionals provide support while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
At The Terraces of Boise, we offer a “continuum” of care. In addition to assisted living, we provide memory care and skilled nursing. These levels of living provide round-the-clock care for individuals recovering from illness or injury, or those needing more long-term supervision or support, such as memory care.